I am excited to be speaking at the DCGS Conference on Saturday, March 11, 2017 at the Northern Illinois University Conference Center in Naperville, IL. We have a fantastic line up of classes for you, suitable for all levels of DNA understanding. You can read more about the full day on the DCGS website. I have a special offer for those who want a little more personal guidance.
SOLD -OUT!! If you would like to talk with me one-on one, please see option #2 below. First, I am offering 20 minute on-site* consultations starting on Sunday, March 12 from 8:30-3. In those 20 minutes we will:
- login to your testing company, and I will point out they key features of the website,
- guide you toward your best matches,
- answer every question you can think of,
- send you home with a clear picture of what to do next!
I am offering that on-site* guidance for only $25!
You can sign up and make payment by clicking the link on the right. All you need to bring to our consult is your login(s) to the testing company where you were tested and a notebook. I will provide the computer.
*The on-site location: hotel lobby at the Hampton Inn 1087 E Diehl Rd., Naperville, IL 60563, directly across from the NIU Conference Center.
Next, I am offering my regular personal consultation package for a reduced rate. You can schedule a time to meet with me in the weeks following the conference and I will give you:
- 45 minutes of online guidance using Go To Meeting.
- We meet together online and I take you through your test results, answering all of your questions and providing in depth guidance.
- I will record our session and provide that to you as a video file, as well as a PDF one page summary of our time together.
The regular price is $99, but I am offering the DuPage County Genealogical Society the special price of $84.
You can sign up for a time and make payment using the link on the right. I can also accommodate additional appointment times, just let me know what works for you.