Ethnicity Estimate – DNA Results
What do your DNA ethnicity results mean? It’s the most-asked question in DNA testing! To help you better understand them, we’ve compiled a free downloadable guide to your ethnicity estimates. It explains how much you can trust them, why they are evolving, and how they can help you better understand your heritage right now.
Enter your information below and we’ll get that free guide right over to your in-box.
*This information will not be sold or shared outside of YourDNAGuide.com. I promise.
DNA Ethnicity Estimate FAQ
Want to dig in deeper to your ethnicity results? Click on the questions below to explore more in-depth answers to these frequently-asked DNA ethnicity questions.
- What do DNA ethnicity results really tell me?
- How accurate are DNA ethnicity results?
- Which DNA test has the best ethnicity test results?
- Why do my ethnicity estimates keep changing?
- Why do I get different ethnicity results from different companies?
- Why are my ethnicities different than my sibling’s?
- Why do even identical twins get different ethnicity resuts?
- Are some ethnic groups easier to distinguish genetically than others?
- How do the testing companies know what “Italian DNA” looks like (or other categories)?
- What’s the best DNA test for African origins, Asian origins, Jewish origins or Irish origins?
- What are AncestryDNA’s Genetic Communities all about?
- What are MyHeritage’s Genetic Groups all about?
- What are haplogroups?
- What can DNA testing tell me about my ancient ancestral origins?
- What’s the future of DNA ethnicity estimates? Will they get any better?
Your DNA Adventure Has Just Begun!
You can learn more than you think from your DNA Ethnicity Estimate test results. And we can help. Sign up for our free monthly email newsletter for inspiring stories, news and how-tos and even more updates to these ever-evolving DNA ethnicity results.