I am excited to be speaking for the Jewish Genealogical Society of Greater Orlando and their sister organization the Central Florida Genealogical society, from 7 to 9 on Tuesday, April 4, 2017 at the Central Florida Hillel, 3925 Lockwood Blvd, Oviedo, FL 32765. We have a fantastic program ready for you, suitable for all levels of DNA understanding, but it will be helpful if you have some DNA test results. I have a special offer for those who want a little more personal guidance.
First, I am offering 20 minute on-site* consultations starting on Tuesday, April 4 from 12-6 PM. In those 20 minutes we will:
- login to your testing company, and I will point out they key features of the website,
- guide you toward your best matches,
- answer every question you can think of,
- send you off with a clear picture of what to do next!
I am offering that on-site* guidance for only $25!
You can sign up and make payment by clicking the link on the right. All you need to bring to our consult is your login(s) to the testing company where you were tested and a notebook. I will provide the computer.
*The on-site location: a room in the Hillel where the lecture will be held.
Next, I am offering my regular personal consultation package for a reduced rate. You can schedule a time to meet with me in the weeks following the lecture and I will give you:
- 45 minutes of online guidance using Go To Meeting.
- We meet together online and I take you through your test results, answering all of your questions and providing in depth guidance.
- I will record our session and provide that to you as a video file, for you to review later.
The regular price is $99, but I am offering the members of the JGSGO, their sister society, the Central Florida genealogical society, and their friends the special price of $84.
You can sign up for a time and make payment using the link on the right. I can also accommodate additional appointment times, just let me know what works for you.