Endogamy & DNA Course OCT 2023
Course runs October 23 – Nov 13, 2023. Learn straightforward strategies for identifying and addressing the effects of endogamy, pedigree collapse and multiple relationships on your DNA match list.
- 3 weeks of self-paced, online instruction (about 2 hours per week): pre-recorded video tutorials, additional resources, homework, quizzes, polls, and an expert-moderated discussion board
- Enrollment in a class cohort that allows students to interact with one another at their preferred level
- Practice using tools at your DNA testing companies, without the need for complicated segment analysis or spreadsheets
- Homework that provides hands-on experience with real-life case studies
- A final live Q&A session that is recorded and made available with your Course materials
- Full-length, professionally-designed workbook with classwork, homework, and research log (PDF format)