1. Login to your myheritage.com account.
2. Hover over the DNA tab and go to 'Manage NA Kits':
3. On the Right side of the MyHeritage kit that you want to download, click on the three dot and select 'Download':
4. A window will pop up with information on what you are about to download. Click 'Continue':
6. An email with instructions will be sent to your registered email address.
7. Click on the download link:
8. You will be redirected to the MyHeritage site. You will need to enter your password and click the 'Download' button:
9. The file will be downloaded wherever your internet downloads are usually stored.
Now that you have your MyHeritage raw data, you can try it out on other sites. Here are a few suggestions to get you started. Just click on the images to find out how.