How to Download DNA Test Results from 23andMe
1. Login to your 23andMe account.
2. From the homepage, hover over the tools button on the top of the page:
3. Click on the 'Browse Raw Data':
4. Click on the 'Download' tab at the top of the page:
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page where it says 'Request your Raw Data Download' and click on the 'Submit Request' button:
5. Head over to your email inbox and click on the email you just received from 23andMe:
6. Click on the 'Download Raw Data' link in your email:
7. You will be asked to enter your username and password:
8. Click on the "Download Raw Data" button:
9. This action will download a file to wherever your internet downloads are usually stored.
Now that you have your 23andMe raw data, you can try it out on other sites. Here are a few suggestions to get you started. Just click on the images to find out how.