DNA Test Results | Take a Tour
When you get your DNA test results, you’re hoping for answers. Or at least insights that can satisfy your curiosity.
Your results DO offer those. But it’s not easy to understand them. That’s why we created Tours of the biggest DNA testing companies–so you can confidently understand what your DNA test results are telling you!
Take a Tour for every testing company you use!
Just $29 each (USD)
Our Tours help you explore the answers that are right in front of you. What do those ethnicity maps and percentages really mean? Who are those DNA matches? What additional insights can your results give you about your roots? With our step-by-step, guided Tour, you’ll be CONFIDENTLY exploring answers in no time! Here’s what people have been saying about our Tours:
I just finished my 3rd Tour and highly recommend taking these classes. Each Tour taught me something that I didn’t know even though I have been using FTDNA, MyHeritage and AncestryDNA for a long time. Diahan makes it easy to understand and there are opportunities to ask questions.
Diahan was really good about explaining the basic science without dumbing it down too much. I loved that! This isn’t a ‘look-at’ video series–it’s a ‘stop-and-go-through-it’ experience. I already knew some things about AncestryDNA, but now I can connect all the dots and really understand what I’m doing there.
Well worth the time. I have tested my DNA at Ancestry and found it very useful. I thought I had a full understanding in using the site and had coached other genealogist in using their DNA results at Ancestry. Diahan certainly showed me a few extra ways to make use of the tools as well as increasing my knowledge of how to use the results. Great course. It was easy to follow and fun using the workbook. A good reminder of what was learned.
The AncestryDNA Tour will help you make sense of your DNA matches, and put you on the path to finding out how you connect with your DNA cousins.
Featured Tour: AncestryDNA
- Nearly 90 minutes of engaging video instruction segments so you can enjoy short, easy-to-learn segments; additional activities bring the experience to a total 2-3 hours
- An on-demand experience so you can go at your own speed: start, stop, and come back if you need to, or re-watch whenever you want
- A colorful, 16-page, interactive, printable PDF workbook you can fill in–and which becomes a useful reference guide
- Indefinite access to your Tour, with occasional updates as MORE exciting new tools or features are added to your AncestryDNA experience, so you can KEEP learning MORE of what your DNA can tell you
- BONUS: A handy digital edition of the AncestryDNA Quick Reference Guide, with at-a-glance reference for the important tools and features you’ll want to visit on the site